Monday, December 15, 2008

Constant Battle

It's actually been kind of funny. Lately, I really feel as though God has been preparing me for something. I'm not sure what that something is yet, but I know that when it comes, I'll be prepared. I've been having friend issues again (shocker) and this time it seems as though it's more so than it has been before just because I've been friends with this person for such a long time. I won't get into my latest frustration with her, but they've been constantly building up and we've been butting heads more and more. I'm not really sure whether this is connected to these spiels or not, but this year it's been really interesting as my comfort zone has been getting bigger and stretching more as I find myself going out of my comfort zone a little bit more. And as stated at the beginning of this, I really feel like God is preparing me for something. And something big. So although the frustrating events themselves are not the greatest things in the world, it's strange how I feel a sense of calmness about all this, and yet not so very strange at all...

No comments: