Thursday, May 22, 2008

It Happens

As some of you guys probably already know, Steven Curtis Chapman's youngest daughter, Maria, was hit accidentially by one of her older brothers while she was in the driveway. I'm not sure how accurately I can give this information, so I'll just give you guys the link.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080521/TUNEIN/80521174/1005/ENTERTAINMENT

Although these things are extremely devastating, and I can't even begin to imagine how difficult it is for all of them, but these things happen and through it all, God is still in control and it's all part of His ultimate plan. So keep the Chapman family in your prayers!!

On a much different note, David Archuleta didn't win American Idol last night, but he'll have no difficulty getting a record deal, and I'll of course buy his CD, so it's all good. I've heard that American Idol controls you for like 5 years after you win, anyways.

Only nine more days of school and counting!! And then... oh happy summer!! :)

Have a marvelous rest of your week guys! And don't forget to pray for the Chapman family!!

No comments: