Thursday, November 27, 2008

27 Things

Well, as today is Thanksgiving on this 27th day of November, I thought that I'd share 27 things that I'm thankful for.

1. Through Jesus' death on the cross and RESURRECTION, I've been adopted into God's family and have eternity to spend with Him.
2. I am so incredibly blessed with an amazing family and friends.
3. Although I often complain about school (mostly getting up early and the mass of AP Euro homework I have), I have the privilege to get a good education.
4. This is most likely/hopefully the last Thanksgiving without little miss Hannah!
5. God gave us such an amazing guide book for life.
6. Different languages and that we're able to learn them.
7. Giraffes.
8. The ability to travel around the world.
9. Weather diversity- life is so much more interesting having sun, rain, snow, etc. instead of just one.
10. Blankets, sweatshirts, and mittens.
11. Jawbones- think of how difficult it would be to eat if you had to move your mouth with your hands!
12. Little kids' laughs and fascination with everything.
13. Movies.
14. Our sponsered child, Slindile Sli, whose birthday is today!! I could also legally start driving today as it's 6 months since/until my birthday...
15. The internet- so many wonderful people it would be more difficult to keep in touch with without the internet!
16. Music.
17. Season 5 of LOST starts again on January 21. :)
18. My AP European History class- it's so much work but so worth it.
19. Photography.
20. Christmas.
21. Memories.
22. Being so close to a friend that you're even friends with their siblings and parents.
23. Toothbrushes- I can hardly stand an hour with nasty whatever it is on your teeth that makes them feel all gross, I can't imagine going any longer with that. Blech.
24. Inside Jokes.
25. The color yellow- it's just so happy!
26. Animal crackers, banana bread, alfredo, and fruit salad.
27. Every single person who's reading this. I love you all so much!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Great idea and wonderful list Kirsten! I laughed and was really blessed by it. I am thankful for you my dear and for the amazing work that the Lord has done in you! You bless me! Happy Thanksgiving...