Thursday, July 10, 2008

Great Choruses

I've come across some really cool songs that have some pretty amazing choruses and I just thought that I would share!


Sometimes the sun stays hidden for years
Sometimes the sky rains night after night
When will it clear
But our hope endures the worst of conditions
It's more than our optimism
Let the earth quake
Our hope is unchanged

Our Hope Endures, Natalie Grant


After all this has passed
I still will remain
After I've cried my last
There'll be beauty from pain
Though it won't be today
Someday I'll hope again
And there'll be beauty from pain
You will bring beauty from my pain

Beauty From Pain, Superchick


Meanwhile back at my heart
I'm desperate for all that You are
See through me and take me apart
Meanwhile back at my soul
Mend me, please make me whole
You know just where to start
Back at my heart, back at my heart

Back at my Heart, Natalie Grant


As the thunder rolls
I barely hear Your whisper through the rain
"I'm with you"
And as Your mercy falls
I raise my hands and praise the God who gives
And takes away

And I'll praise You in this storm
And I will lift my hands
For You are who You are
No matter where I am
And every tear I've cried
You hold in Your hand
You never left my side
And though my heart is torn
I will praise You in this storm

Praise You in this Storm, Casting Crowns


Nothing but Jesus, nothing but Jesus for me -
His cross set before me so Jesus is all I can see.
Lord, seize my heart, assert Your right,
And put all other loves to flight:
Nothing but Jesus, nothing but Jesus for me.

Nothing But Jesus

No comments: